If original Mutual Fund documents are lost how you will get the new?
The Asset Management Companies (AMC) where investments are made issue the duplicate mutual funds statement on request of the investor or the advisor/ distributor.
The AMC or Mutual Fund company never give the account statement to anybody other then the investor or the distributor. In case if you lost your records by any way you can go to AMC or registrar office and ask for the same
What they required to issue a Duplicate Account Statement
– May be for verification they will ask about your personnel information or bank details that you have given at the time of investment.
– May ask you about your Investment Folio No. / Account No.
– Thay may ask about your PAN card number.
– They don’t charge any fees for the same.
– You will get in Hard Copy only if your Email id is not registered.
– If you have registered your Email Id then you can ask for Hard as well for Soft Copy.
No doubt you have to go to each and every Mutual Fund office independently to get back all your investment details.
You can enjoy the peace of mind on using our services. Our response time to our investors query is hardly 2 hours.
We provide access to your portfolio of Mutual Funds so that you can review your portfolio by your self at the same time we also closely look into your objective and investment strategy that scheme is following, how you can review your portfolio for the sample you can click here.
In these reports you can get a composite review of all your investments done in any Mutual fund from the available more then 35 Mutual Funds in India at the same time you can have these review of the investment made in any of member of your family you will have at the same place in single login access. All these services are backed by us, with any query related to anything about your investment with us.
So it will be right to say that one contact number and one email for all 34 mutual fund company query solutions. Please feel free to contact us.