SREI Infrastructure Finance (SIFL) has announced a public issue of long term infrastructure bonds with a face value of Rs 1000 each in the form of secured redeemable non-convertible debentures, to be issued in one or more tranches not exceeding Rs 500 crore for the fiscal 2011-12, having benefits under section 80CCF of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Srei’s tax-saving long term infrastructure bonds details
• Issue of first tranche of infrastructure bonds (“Bonds”) by the Company under Section 80CCF of the Income Tax Act, 1961
• Resident individuals and HUFs eligible for deduction of up to Rs 20,000 in computation of taxable income for the current financial year
• “CARE AA” Credit Rating by CARE indicating high degree of safety with regards to timely servicing of financial obligations.
• The Bonds Issue opened on December 31, 2011 and closes on January 31, 2012 (extended till March 6, 2012)
• The Bonds are proposed to be listed on BSE Limited
|Face Value||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|Buyback||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Interest Rate||8.90% p.a.||8.90% p.a.||9.15% p.a.||9.15% p.a.|
|Maturity||10 Years||10 Years||15 Years||15 Years|
Minimum Application: 1 Tranche 1 Bond and in multiples of 1 Tranche 1 Bond thereafter. An Applicant may choose to apply for the Tranche 1 Bonds across the same series or different series.
For More Details click below
SREI Infrastructure Tax Saving Bonds – Srei Infra Bonds Details
To download form SREI INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS FORM click here
Important: You must write application number before submitting the application, click here for application number
Note: Please keep the photo copy of duly filled application form with you for your records, in case you did not receive the information about allotment in 45 days then you can contact at email@example.com, please keep the
Acknowledge Slip with you.